Clouds are everywhere; every major software vendor has his own Cloud – Oracle Cloud, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Amazon’s AWS, Dell Cloud, Intel Cloud, HP Cloud, SAP Cloud and the like. As an organization migrating to the Cloud, which cloud best suits our company or oraganization-Public, Private or Hybrid? Getting into Microsoft or SAP or Oracle cloud is like tying your company to a specific cloud service provider-much like a particular software vendor technology platform! It appears you have a lot of choices in Cloud, but unfortunately you are constrained to a specific provider in a subtle way!
Welcome to Kapstone Cloud formations; a radical new approach to leveraging the best of the Clouds. Cloud Computing is real! It is the next big thing after the dawn of the Internet. Cloud Computing is going to impact the lives of everything. It will change the way people use computers, change the way IT operates, change the way IT services. As a consumer of Cloud Computing, how do I navigate the cloud? Each cloud provider has his own level of complexity, nothing is as easy as shown in their product demos.
Kapstone occupies a unique space between the Cloud providers and the end user customers. We understand that Cloud Computing can be a challenging task for any organization, large and small. Kapstone core services bridge the complexity of various Cloud service providers and organizations desiring to use Cloud Computing for their IT – the layer know as the Cloud Service Broker.
We transform complexity to simplicity with the following:
- Simple easy to use point and click toolset to track, provision, scale, manage and secure cloud resources.
- Single point of support to resolve all issues related to products and cloud services pertaining to any cloud provider we partner with.
- KapStone SLAs drive quality, covers and enhances the SLA of the cloud providers.
- Cloud infrastructure and administration services across all cloud providers we partner with.
- KapStone provides development, test, QA and Production migration from on Premise to Cloud.
- KapStone provides on Premise and in the Cloud OBIEE technology implementation and application analytics customization services.
- KapStone ODL™ serivces are also leveraged for corporate IT OBIEE project development.