Kapstone Provisioning Gateway
Kapstone Provisioning Gateway is a cloud-based service or a fully managed virtual appliance service that provide accelerated delivery of new connector on-boarding for account provisioning and reconciliation.
Provisioning Gateway services securely connects IGA or IdaaS solution to applications in minutes with out-of-the-box integrations for applications like ERP/CRM (SAP, Oracle Fusion Applications, Workday, EPM, Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft), LDAP Servers, RSA, Databases, OIM, Sailpoint, SaaS Solutions, OKTA and Azure AD. Kapstone’s Pre-built integration between HR (Workday, Oracle Fusion HCM, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, SAP) and IGA or IDaaS systems automate manual user life cycle management processes.
Kapstone Provisioning Gateway fully automates the user life cycle management for internal and external users. Kapstone gateway helps organizations proactively meet and demonstrate compliance requirements.
Integration Service and Extendibility Toolkit
Customer can leverage pre-built connectors to integrate with target applications or use generic connectors ( Generic SQL connector, Generic REST Connector and Generic Script Connector) to configure integrations with target applications.
Kapstone Provisioning Gateway provide enable customers to add custom logic before the create, update, or delete an account provisioning operation on the target application.
• Seamlessly provision, de-provision and update accounts across the enterprise
• Authorize using OAUTH Service for security
• SCIM 2.0 compliant
• Support for Schema extension to include custom application Attributes
• Notification and Reporting support
• Automate Application On-boarding. Web based interface to manage configuration including entitlements and application role mapping
• Approval Workflow Support
• Library of Pre-Built Connectors
• Support for pre-process adapters
Web Based Application On-Boarding and Administration Interface
Kapstone Provisioning Gateway provides a template driven approach and convenient way to rapid onboard applications by using the Admin Web Console. Application configurations, access policies and attribute mappings can be managed from a single admin console.
Notifications and Reporting
Kapstone Provisioning Gateway provides flexible approach to enable notifications and reporting options.
• Get notified on failed requests
• Ability to suspend and enable provisioning
• Ability to automatically retry requests and notify if unsuccessful
• Reporting based off metadata stored on exclusive database managed by the gateway
EBS Flat file / CSV
Oracle Fusion HCM
Telnet / SSH
Database User Management
Azure Active Directory
Database Stored Procedure
Concur (FTP and REST)
Microsoft Dynamic CRM
Oracle Revenue and Billing Management
Oracle Fusion Applications
– HCM, CX, Sales Cloud, EPM